Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD)
|Postal||Private Bag X250, Pretoria, 0001|
|Physical||20 Steve Biko (formerly Beatrix) Street, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0002|
|Tel||012 319 6000|
|Fax||012 319 6681|
The mission of the Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) is to initiate, facilitate, coordinate, catalyse and implement an integrated rural development programme.
The Department's strategic objectives are: corporate governance and service excellence through compliance within the legal framework; land administration and spatial planning for integrated and sustainable growth and development, with a bias towards rural areas; equitable access to and sustainable use of land for development; improved rural services to support sustainable livelihoods; improved access to sustainable employment and skills development opportunities; promotion of economically, socially and environmentally viable rural enterprises and industries; and restoration of land rights.
- Agricultural Produce Agents Council (APAC)
- Agricultural Research Council (ARC)
- Commission on Restitution of Land Rights
- Ingonyama Trust Board
- National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC)
- Onderstepoort Biological Products (OBP)
- Perishable Products Export Control Board (PPECB)
- South African Veterinary Council (SAVC)